[CentOS] Thermal information

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:09:38 UTC 2009

2009/9/18 Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd want know get thermal information on Centos 5.3 but get nohting.
>> If I run acpitool -e, it outputs:
>>
>>  acpitool -e
>>   Kernel version : 2.6.18-92.1.18.20060707   -    ACPI version :
>> 20060707

Why are you asumming so quickly that is not a Centos kernel?

rpm -qi kernel
Name        : kernel                       Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 2.6.18                            Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 92.el5                        Build Date: Tue 10 Jun
2008 10:09:15 PM ART
Install Date: Thu 27 Nov 2008 04:51:05 PM ARST      Build Host:
builder16.centos.org
Group       : System Environment/Kernel     Source RPM:
kernel-2.6.18-92.el5.src.rpm
Size        : 39056061                         License: GPLv2
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Sat 14 Jun 2008 08:35:41 PM ART, Key ID
a8a447dce8562897
URL         : http://www.kernel.org/
Summary     : The Linux kernel (the core of the Linux operating system)
Description :
The kernel package contains the Linux kernel (vmlinuz), the core of any
Linux operating system.  The kernel handles the basic functions
of the operating system:  memory allocation, process allocation, device
input and output, etc.

What's wrong with you?
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com