[CentOS] Inquiry:Virtualizer software for Windows guest on CentOS host

Kemp, Larry Larry.Kemp at usmetrotel.com
Tue Sep 22 13:00:45 UTC 2009

VirtualBox on CentOS:
I second that. I have run VirtualBox on CentOS 5.3; I am able to automate much using the command line options. I have run Linux and Windows guests using this great FREE program. It also has many built in tools for converting VMDK's to VDI, cloning VM, NAT'ing and more. Great if you want to run your own virtual LAN on your own PC/Server without being exposed to your real LAN or DHCP pool. I think it already available in .rpm format

Larry Kemp
US Metropolitan Telecom, LLC
Bonita Springs, FL USA