[CentOS] Centos 5.3 32-bit and xen 3.4.0

For@ll

forall at stalowka.info
Fri Sep 25 12:28:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have centos 5.3 with only text console only not X server, now I try
install solaris 10 at xen with full virtualization (hvm)
Now I have some like "zombie domain"

Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  2998     2     r-----
   33.5
solekhvm                                        1024     1
    0.0
solekhvm2                                       1024     1
    0.0
solekhvm3                                       1024     0
    0.4

How I can to kill this? If I reboot the server it doesn't help.

virt-install -n solekhvm3 --ram 1024 --hvm --disk path=/dev/vol1/solek
--vnc --cdrom /dev/cdrom --os-variant solaris10 --force

Runing instalation...
Create domain...
                                                            |    0 B
  00:01

(virt-viewer:3883): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Is any option to create a domain without a X server? Redirect X to
another server?

For at ll