[CentOS] Centos 5.3 32-bit and xen 3.4.0

aurfalien at gmail.com aurfalien at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:02:49 UTC 2009

Try posting on the xen list for a better answer.

I found that the configs are managed by xend and are in;

/var/lib/xend/domains/uuid-of-your-domU/config.sxp.

The config format is somewhat diff now so I would get used to it, its
good to have an extended toolset anyways.  And what I mean by toolset
is what's in your head.

However if you use xm to create domUs, then /etc/xen/ is were you
would find them.

Unsure why it was changed and why both ways use diff syntax.