[CentOS] External Backup Systems?

Eric Clark eric.clark at d-t-s-corp.com
Sun Sep 27 22:47:30 UTC 2009

For backups I would actually look at a NAS Server dual bay or quad bay 1TB x
2 or 3 drives

The NAS is pretty simple to setup and would require network backups and
accessibility however you could actually do them in NTFS so that you could
backup windows machines as well.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=netgear+nas+storage&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=cuu_Sr6GHsKe8Abz1ZShAQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=7