[CentOS] CentOS for non-tech user

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:05:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like stability over "cutting edge," so CentOS (with multimedia from
> RPMForge)

What are the details on MM from RPMForge?

If I could get my MM working I'd be happy.   I like stability too,
which is why I use it on my servers.   But for desktop use, MM is
pretty much a must-have.  And I've used Fedora for years with no real
issues.  Switched to CentOS for desktop because it is recommended at
my new job.  So I switched at home too.