[CentOS] centos + ldap + syncrepl (push vs pull)

aurfalien at gmail.com aurfalien at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:25:11 UTC 2010

Hi Craig,

Will the below config allow me to push using slurp... to the d that is;

primary ldap slapd.conf;
replica uri=ldap://ldap.dns.name:389
binddn="cn=replicauser,dc=domain,dc=name" bindmethod=simple
credentials=passofreplicauser

secondarie{s} ldap slapd.conf;
updatedn cn=replicauser,dc=domain,dc=name
updateref ldap://ldap.dns.name

- Brian