[CentOS] mysterious weekly shutdown

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 12 18:09:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 13:43 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> *This, I don't understand. Either freeads or frankcox shut the system
> down, it looks like to me. Could your account have been compromised?

I'm starting to wonder about freeads, actually.  That account is
generally left logged-in from the main office and I wonder who might
have been in the office on Saturday.  I'm going to do some
investigation.

frankcox is my vnc session on that machine.

That machine doesn't talk to the outside world directly; you have to go
through another one first.  And the "other one" is acting fine.