[CentOS] wher cam i get the kickstart's rpm or gz?

zawminoo oo zawminoomm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:45:58 UTC 2010

Hi hqm8512

For Centos 5.4, I found system-config-kickstart rpm from dvd under
/media/CentOS_5.4_Final/CentOS directory. So you can change to that
directory and install rpm.
[root at centos CentOS]# rpm -ivh system-config-kickstart-2.6.
19.8-2.el5.noarch.rpm

After installation finished, you can use that command.

#system-config-kickstart

For Suse, I think you can try the same way as I do or download that rpm from
internet.
Best Regards,

Zaw Min Oo