[CentOS] iptables

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Apr 23 18:50:54 UTC 2010

>how could i add / remove iptable rules on cet os 5.4 final for tcp / udp base on ports

Wow Cahit, you are a sucker for punishment buddy:)
First, post in text, then do a smidge of reading first...
`man iptables` or google?

I am guessing your iptables are stock as install left them? You might try
`system-config-security-level-tui` which can actually be scripted, or
you can issue low level commands like:

iptables -I RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m multiport -p tcp -s 10.0.0.0/24 -d 10.0.0.0/24 --dports xxx,yyy,zzz -j ACCEPT

etc etc etc