[CentOS] how to reroute all ADSL traffic via another server on the internet?

Rudi Ahlers rudiahlers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:02:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at iki.fi> wrote:

> how about ipsec / openvpn tunnel and routing traffic via it?
>
> --
> Eero,
> RHCE

I don't know, since I've never setup one ;)

The trickey part, which I don't understand, is how will this work.

i.e. I SSH into ADSL client's machine, and setup the VPN. The VPN then
connects to our linux server which now acts as gateway. How do I tell
the client's linux server to rout all traffic (apart from my SSH
connection, otherwise I get cut-off) via the VPN, and not via the same
ADSL line on top of which the VPN runs?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers