[CentOS] how to reformat a partition to ntfs?

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:29:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:11 AM, hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> I want to install win xp on my centos machine .

Do you have any OS X questions, too? Or general questions about
Ubuntu? Or Life, the world and everything?

Could you please start asking questions that show that you have done
at least a *little* bit of preliminary research? Or do your asking
somewhere else? Just to let you know: I am thinking about removing
your access to this list, as people have started to complain about
you. See this as some sort of last warning.

Regards,

Ralph