[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:13:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:09 AM, James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com> wrote:

> quite frankly after seeing his noise on here for so long (and now at
> the ubuntu-users mailing list... oh yay?!) with not even the least
> amount of research I'd rather he just unsubscribed and stopped
> pestering with any task he needs to do at work/home/school.

Hadi's emails go straight to trash for me but I see responses to his
queries. He regularly posts similar questions to three lists to which
I subscribe:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2010-August/097561.html
On my centos machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions
and so make it dual boot. Can you please let me know how this can be
accomplished?

On my debian machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions
and so make it dual boot. Can you please let me know how this can be
accomplished?

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-August/224844.html
On my ubuntu machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions