[CentOS] who uses Lustre in production with virtual machines?

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:31:17 UTC 2010

Greetings,

On 8/4/10, Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/4/10, JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Only concern now is the usual split-brain issue and whether linuxZFS
> is matured enough to be used in conjunction as the underlying fs on
> Centos5.

Dunno if its relevent, but are we talking about inband/power or
storage fencing issues for stonith here?

COZ, HA, to the best of my knowledge, requires some form of fencing...

and split-brain is the result of failure of HA mechanism.

<bit cofused ?? !! ???>

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my understanding..

I am in a learning phase.

But then is ZFS a Cluster filesystem at all like GFS2/OCFS? Haven't
studied that angle as yet.

Regards,

Rajagopal