[CentOS] Dogs, trolls, and neighborly free/open source

R-Elists lists07 at abbacomm.net
Thu Aug 5 16:41:11 UTC 2010

disagree, we read them all the time.

if we didnt, then we would be wasting time & money purchasing very hi tech
and then wasting time and money not being able to use it or spinning wheels
looking for docs etc.

i think the problem is more that rules are not enforced in many lists...

or nobody wants to be the one that enforces properly & gracefully yet be
publically known.

and should only be direct posting...

nabble and other pseduo input interfaces should be blocked

 -rh