[CentOS] OT: Programming Need

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Thu Aug 5 22:23:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>Hey guys,

>Where is a good place people here have used with luck to find devs
>interested in work?

The Seattle Unix Group has a moderated mailing list for members
interested in jobs, contract work, etc.  Send a message to the
list at slug-jobs at seaslug.org, preferably plain-text so it
doesn't get caught in people's spam filters.

I am the list moderator, and approve things as soon as I see them.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

independence.  -- Charles A. Beard