[CentOS] uuid problem while compiling glue

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:43:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-14 at 16:22 +0800, Tang Jianwei wrote:
> well,  the problem you found can be resolve like this:
> edit lib/stonith/main.c by comment of the contents about the version();

While that may be true, but did you see my comment in the %configure
section for the specfile?  All warnings (fatal) are disabled so it would
build.  That option I pulled out of the RH el6 version of cluster-glue
because they have it disabled.  You can pull down there source rpm and
check it.  So I suspect in the RH version of it with it set to "yes" the
build will fail.

Using the specfile provided is the way to go and your deps will be
solved much easier.

> > %configure \
> >      --enable-fatal-warnings=no \  # here is the key redhat disables this
> >      --with-daemon-group=%{gname} \
> >      --with-daemon-user=%{uname} \
> >      --localstatedir=%{_var} \
> >      --libdir=%{_libdir}