[CentOS] OT: redhat training and RHES6

Monty Shinn montys at videopost.com
Tue Aug 24 16:20:46 UTC 2010

Greetings.

I am planning on getting my RHCE in the near future.  I thinking I
should wait until 6 comes out before proceeding.  That being said, I
don't want to wait past the end of this year.

That being said, do you all have any information about how long it takes
for their training platform to catch up to their release?  Which is to
say, if RHES 6 is released on day 1, at what point will they start
training on RHES6?

I'm asking here instead of RH since I want real-world answers, not the
company line.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Monty