[CentOS] how to separate individual logs?

hadi motamedi

motamedi24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 05:19:50 UTC 2010

On 11/30/10, Tony Schreiner <tony.schreiner at bc.edu> wrote:
> That error would happen if you did not have a space between  [ and $?
>
> Tony Schreiner

Thank you very much for your help. Actually, I didn't have got a clear
understanding of your code. Sorry for my mis-understanding. At now, I
analyzed the code and totally understand it. I corrected my mistake in
typing the command but still receiving the following error:
'-bash: $LOGFILE: ambiguous redirect'
Can you please do me favor and correct me on my mistake?
Please be informed that I am using centos 5.2