[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Dec 7 17:40:07 UTC 2010

Brunner, Brian T. wrote:
<snip>
> My solution is to use complex passwords, and write them down wrong,
> making my write-down a password hint, but not a password.
> My task is to remember what is my transform from hint to fact: (examples
> follow, choose your own)
<snip>
Yeah, I use hints, too... but do *not* translate them at all. A hint is
just that, a hint. I might put a couple of letters and/or numbers in, to
remind myself of what the password is, but then block out the rest, such
as BuXXXX-019999

         mark, pulling brown paper bag over head before admitting to having
                 written a lot of COBOL back in the day....