[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Wed Dec 8 16:21:13 UTC 2010

> Lots of corporate people top post to retain the threading,
> and get rather upset when you trim the replies below, since
> they aren't using MUA's that can thread.  Not to mention that
> top-posting is the default reply setup for the most commonly
> used corporate-type MUA's.

+1.  M$ Outlook defaults to top-posting in HTML.
Sometimes I forget to override that.

> I keep getting asked 'why don't you use a real mailreader like
Outlook?'

*solemnly bangs head on table*  That's a trojan-trampoline disguised as
a mail reader.

Top/bottom/mingled replies don't bother me.  Top-post-nazis and
bottom-post-nazis do.

Replies to LONG posts with one-sentence comments on the bottom are a
pain.

Back when Mark was writing in COBOL (and I was teaching it), we needed
killfiles that really kill.  Still do.

End-of-off-topic