[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 05:02:44 UTC 2010

On 12/07/2010 05:11 PM, Rob Kampen wrote:
> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>

>> I wrote this paper to try to explain what SELinux tends to complain
>> about.
>>
>> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/Presentations/selinux_four_things.pdf
>>
> I am having difficulty with the pdf file - both adobe and kpdf have
> problems with the pages with screen shots - any chance of a fix?

Those pages don't display properly with Adobe Reader (9.4.1) either.  The
screen shots cover portions of the text.  I can do a "select all" and see
that something is back there, but the only way to read it is to copy the
selected text and paste it into an editor.  In the case of Page 6, it
appears that the screen shots covering the text there were intended for
Page 7, which is blank.

                 Do NOT delete it.