[CentOS] Todd Denniston - a second "thanks, again"

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Sat Dec 11 15:49:52 UTC 2010

Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of m.roth at 5-cent.us
>>
>> Almost there on getting the current US fed PIV cards working
>> properly (and
>
> We are going to have to do the same here very soon. If I can help in the
> effort please let me know.

Thanks. My manager actually got it working... but on his system, which is
currently running fedora 14. Most of us are running CentOS, so there are
differences. He built, as a package, a current openssh (5.5? I'm not at
work, so I can't just look...). It worked, sorta, but even though I
configured pcscd and opensc, it incorrectly recognized it first as a
coolkey card, and popped up the phone home window, then the smart card
manager window, and *that* even showed a "format" window.
<snip>
I'll try to remember Monday to post what I did. Hope that will help.

     mark