[CentOS] Stripping silent periods from MP3s

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Mon Dec 13 18:37:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Lamar Owen wrote:

> To: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>
> From: Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] Stripping silent periods from MP3s
>
> On Monday, December 13, 2010 12:01:38 pm you wrote:
>> PS The list is quiet today. Hope I'm not loosing anything from it :)
>
> Did you get my pointer to mp3splt+mpgjoin, both available from ATRPMs?

I'm having serious problems with my email Lamar.

This became apparent when I did not get a mail I posted to
the list.

Please see here how my emails were posted blank.

http://fossplanet.com/f11/%5Bcentos%5D-stripping-silent-periods-mp3s-85190/

Did they appear empty to others on the list?

I'm trying to figure out the problem with my hosting
provider right now.

Since turning SpamAssasin off, I seem to be geting my mail
again.

To soon to say whether SA was at fault.

I doubt it.

Kind Regards,