[CentOS] Antwort: MegaRAID SAS 9280-24i4e -- Centos support.

Lisandro Grullon lgrullon at citytech.cuny.edu
Tue Dec 14 14:42:29 UTC 2010

Thank u timo,
I will test this further when I get home. I have been having nightmares getting this card working from an OS iso, it appears that the card is very new and the drivers have not been integrated into the distributions or kernel. The alternative is to load the driver via console using any of the modules supply by LSI. Thank you again Timo for your guidance. Lisandro