[CentOS] Best way to set up for PHP websites

Ruslan Sivak russ at vshift.com
Sat Dec 18 01:12:30 UTC 2010

Is there a how-to somewhere on getting php running with nginx?  I would love
to get that working.

I am already planning on using nginx as a front end to varnish for
compression, and varnish for  caching and load balancing.  I just really
want to get good performance out of the dynamic php part and mod_php isn't
it.  I considered using quercus for a while, but it doesn't seem to work
properly with drupal.

Russ