[CentOS] Centos 5.5 - Kernel Panic while booting.

Lisandro Grullon lgrullon at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Sat Dec 18 02:30:03 UTC 2010

Akemi,
Why is the vault download like a snail, I usually download 2-3MB/s from the mirrors, but this one your provide only getting 12-15Kbps. Is there anything faster?

>>> Akemi Yagi  12/17/10 8:13 PM >>>
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Lisandro Grullon
 wrote:
> Akemi,
> I went through the different  mirrors and was unable to locate the ISO as it
> is stated as deprecated or unsupported, is there any plans to fix this issue
> in 5.6 or rather 6.x release. It appears that the latest build from Centos
> was built back in may, lots of bugs have emerge since them including this
> one relating to a kernel panic. Please advise in the location of 5.4, i am
> willing to try it.

It's here:

http://vault.centos.org/5.4/

Akemi