[CentOS] sendmail / logwatch relaying issue - driving me crazy

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator

goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Thu Dec 23 09:44:40 UTC 2010

Hallo, *<:-)

may be I'm to tired to see the solution, maybe someone can give me a hint?

I do have a couple of servers, sending the daily logwatch report to a
central support email account.

Some servers do have DNS A and CNAME records. On my mailserver relaying
for the servers is allowed.

Only one server drives me crazy, getting user unknown or releaying
denied messages.

Any idea, how to debug this issue? I'd be glad to fix this as a
christmas gift. I could provide logmessages of course.

Thanks and best regards

	Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt