[CentOS] The case of the missing mail

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:03:42 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 22 December 2010 19:35:33 m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > There's nothing obvious, at first scan.  Everything seems to be
> > "Delivered to command /usr.bin/procmail" which of course is correct.
> > The only
>
> messages
>
> > affected are thos which should be in my Inbox, having failed to match any
> > recipe.
>
> Dumb question: um, is the ".", rather than "/", a typo, in
> /usr.bin/procmail?

Never discount the possibilities :-)  Yes, a typo - I'm on the laptop, close
to the server.

All the recipes work perfectly - it's just those that fall off the end.  For
some reason it overrides the DEFAULT setting in procmailrc.  This is a recent
development, and in the log I see LASTFOLDER -  is it possible that DEFAULT is
no longer read and I need to define LASTFOLDER?

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group