[CentOS] Anyone using PHP52 packages from iuscommunity.org?

robert mena

robert.mena at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:06:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I need to use PHP 5.2 in my Centos 5.X servers.  I've been using the one
found in Testing for more than a year without problems but I feel that it is
not being updated in a while, specially with the security issues.

I found a post about this iuscommunity.org which maintains 5.2 and 5.3 rpm
packages for Centos/RedHat but I'd like to know if anyone in this is using
the 5.2 packages in a production environment.