[CentOS] do i need a dedicated ip address for https?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Sat Dec 25 09:05:09 UTC 2010

> certificate for each client, and reduces certificate administration to a SINGLE
> httpd.conf entry. (if your application is structured thusly)

Can you then use only one single SSL port for all subdomains?

I am using wildcard certificates as well, but I'm still allocating a
separate port per subdomain that needs SSL.

I would very much appreciate if you (or someone) could detail a bit
how you combine multiple subdomains on a single SSL port.

Thanks in advance!