[CentOS] Does anybody know a PeerGuardian like app?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Dec 29 20:15:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 08:04:16AM -0800, S Mathias wrote:
> Are there any programs blocking ip, and has frequently updated lists,
> like the peerguardian on windows?

	There are 2 that I am aware of.  "moblock" and "pglinux".
	"moblock" has Debian/Ubuntu packages available but I do not see
	any for rpm land.  "pglinux" is beta; it builds under C5.5 but
	I've yet do any extensive testing of it.  You would need to roll
	your own rpms for this package as the build doesn't target rpm
	systems at all.

	Some quick google-fu will net you the links for both of the
	above.

> sorry for the question, but i looking for this kind of application :O

	Questions are good.  Why apologize? :)

							John
--
If you're talking behind my back you're in a good position to kiss my ass.
-- Unknown