[CentOS] Clustering

Drew drew.kay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:09:51 UTC 2010

>>> Just wanted to get the lists opinion on clustering and what project to
>>> use. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
>>> Thanks
>>
>> There are all types of clustering. What are you looking to do?
>
> I guess the main objective would be availability.

We need more information then just an "Availability Cluster."

What application(s) do you want to cluster? What sort of
environment/budget are you working with? What objective(s) are you
trying to achieve? What are your expectations of the cluster itself,
beyond just high availability?

--
Drew

--Marie Curie