[CentOS] best parallel / cluster SSH

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Feb 5 17:45:30 UTC 2010

> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Python just seems like something that should be avoided in system
>> management tools.  Remember having to do special case things like having
>> to 'yum update python\* yum\*' sometimes to keep the rest of an update
>> from breaking?
>
> Yes, I feel the same way about perl!

Never had a problem with perl updates breaking anything. I do remember a
few years back, when it seemed as though any time I tried to install or
upgrade something that was in python, it *ALWAYS* wanted a different
subrelease, and upgrading that would break everything else in python....

       mark, not a python fan