[CentOS] Clustering apache

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Wed Feb 17 20:00:12 UTC 2010

Thank you all for your replies. In researching linux clustering more so I have discovered several other applications out there (primarily pacemaker, openais, and corosync). While I want to use pacemaker as my resource manager I am confused about openais & corosync. Is OpenAIS legacy and corosync the new current iteration?

Thanks again for your help!