[CentOS] unattended fsck on reboot

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Feb 18 17:55:03 UTC 2010

Timo wrote:
> [...]

Lessee, I'm *not* talking about my system at home. a) I'm talking about
work; b) My manager, my co-worker, and myself support nearly 200 servers,
including 5 clusters. Some people that we support "only" run jobs that go
for 2-4 days, but there was the guy who was running a job that I had to
wait until it was finished to reboot the NFS server with his home
directory... and I waited ->two weeks<-.

Then there's the question of how we'd migrate.

Sorry, time for a real world check.

         mark "that is, if my manager was willing in the
                  first place"