[CentOS] mail issue help and need good mail server

Larry Vaden larry.vaden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:36:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:23 PM, chloe K <chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Thank you for your helping
>
> but why user keeps downloading mails what he downloaded before?
>
> I check the mail client setting and it works fine
>
> If it is not server control, any hints about this problem

Most pop3 servers will start from the beginning of a mailbox;  if the
last download of mail was not completely successful (from start of
mailbox to end of mailbox), you get the situation you describe if I
understand your comments.

e.g., a customer on dialup that receives a 10 MB email message, can't
download it, and tries again.

kind regards/ldv