[CentOS] multi-seated configuration

Andy Graybeal

andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Tue Feb 23 20:13:24 UTC 2010

is anyone using a multi-seated configuration with CentOS?

I'm thinking about buying a two 2 headed nvidia card to run 4 separate
monitors and 4 separate keyboards and mice.  I don't mind using either
proprietary or opensource nvidia drivers.

I'm looking for more information regarding centos and multiseated
configurations.  I've read a bit about fedora and ubuntu with
multiseating, but I haven't found much with CentOS.

I'm fairly new to this so I would need pretty good documentation / hand
holding to accomplish this.

Any information would be helpful.

-Andy