[CentOS] how to show only quota limit to users via SSH?

Rudi Ahlers rudiahlers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:41:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>wrote:

>  df does not show quota.
> quota shows quota.
> And if you do not want to have the user access to a certain program you
> have to remove it or prohibit access otherwise (-> restricted shell).
>
> Kai
>
> --

Kai, don't take this the wrong way, but I can see this is going nowhere.

When Bob logs into the server, via SSH, I want him to see how much space he
has left. The server uses quotas to limit the user's space, and "df -h" only
shows the whole server's disk usage, not the users. Is it possible, with df
to show the user's disk usage, or not?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers