[CentOS] Backup solution to backup /var/spool/imap above 150GB data

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 19:27:58 UTC 2010

Agnello George wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have  an issue with one of our clients , they have a mail server with
> the  /var/spool/imap partition as 150 GB . They need to take differential
> backup on to /backup partition ( a different HDD  of total 250 GB space )  .

You've stated things in terms of solutions. You may possibly get better
answers if you state your goal. There is some capability you are
trying to achieve. Tell us what that is, and you may make more progress.

IOW, what is the purpose of the backup? As one mentioned, RAID may
handle your needs.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.