[CentOS] rack configurator?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Feb 26 07:43:55 UTC 2010

On 25/02/2010 20:34, Alan McKay wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Does anyone know of a rack configurator that runs on CentOS?   It does
> not have to even be very fancy - immediately I'm just looking for an
> easy way to keep track of what is in my racks, and being able to have
> a visual of it.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/nventory/wiki perhaps ? I was only made
aware of this about 24 hrs back, and had a brief look last night - looks
quite good, bonus points for the puppet integration so one can use that
as an external config / node / manifest provider.

Which, in turn, might be a bit more than what you are loking for at this
stage, but worth keeping an eye out for.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh