[CentOS] MIgrate/Upgrade from Centos 5.4 32bit to Centos 5.4 64bit

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu Jan 7 20:31:35 UTC 2010

Thanks all for the help.

I will boot in rescue mode, then rename all directories, install the
64bit version
and then restore all the files.

I have been upgrading this server in redhat 4.2 i386, so this time there
is a need
for platform upgrade also.

It has been a long way from a P2 to a Core2Duo Quad ;)

Regards,
Oliver
--
Oliver Schulze L.