[CentOS] SAN help

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:37:25 UTC 2010

Per,

Yes I have a device mapper out of my detected LUNS. My storage is Hitachi
OpenV . My multipath.conf files looks like below. Do I need to add anything
to it since failover is not working. When I unplugg the cable in the 1st
port of my HBA... my server reboots and I don't know what is causing this
reboot. And after reboot when I plug the cable back, no recovery is done and
to make it work I have to reboot the server once again with cable plugged.

--
blacklist {
devnode "^sda"

defaults {