[CentOS] Problems with IPTABLES recent module.

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Fri Jan 8 21:39:32 UTC 2010

> Check out this TUTORIAL
> http://www.zoominternet.net/~lazydog/iptables-
> tutorial.html#RECENTMATCH

I do not seem to be making myself clear.  I do not need a tutorial
on how to use the recent module of iptables.  The recent module
itself seems not to be available on this particular host anymore.
There seems a problem with the module itself and it will not load
even if I try to do this manually using modprobe.

I will revert to the previous kernel as soon as I can and see if the
problem disappears, as I think likely.

Canada  L8E 3C3