[CentOS] How do I...

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Jan 9 02:05:00 UTC 2010

Only tangentially on topic, at best...

Given a pile of html files, comprising chapters of a book, with a single
html file that serves as a table of contents to the group, how would I
turn the entire book into a single PDF?

I can't think of a way to do that, all I can come up with would result
in a pile of PDFs, one per html. But there's gotta be a better way.

Suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance!

(doing this on Linux, of course, which makes it slightly on topic.)

Fred
                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.