[CentOS] 2 CPU's problem(Centos5)

Peter Kjellstrom cap at nsc.liu.se
Mon Jan 11 08:45:08 UTC 2010

On Saturday 09 January 2010, Anas Alnaffar wrote:
> I'll install cpufreq-utils and microcode-ctl, and I'll be right back to u
> soon, if I need to install another packages or doing kernel update please
> let me know,

As I wrote in my first answer. The warning from microcode-ctl can be safely
ignored.

But, the kernel you are running is ancient which hints at a real problem =>
your system is vulnerable to a few years worth of CVEs. You should consider
upgrading but if this is recently installed I'd simply suggest re-installing
with latest CentOS-5(.4).

/Peter