[CentOS] VMWare server 2

attila.mathe at orange-ftgroup.com attila.mathe at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Jan 12 10:33:05 UTC 2010

Yep, here's the output:

[root at Panda vmware-server-distrib]# /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl
Making sure services for VMware Server are stopped.

Stopping VMware autostart virtual machines:
   Virtual machines                                        [FAILED]
Stopping VMware management services:
   VMware Virtual Infrastructure Web Access
   VMware Server Host Agent                                [FAILED]
Stopping VMware services:
   VMware Authentication Daemon                            [  OK  ]
   VM communication interface socket family:               [  OK  ]
   Virtual machine communication interface                 [  OK  ]
   Virtual machine monitor                                 [  OK  ]
   Bridged networking on /dev/vmnet0                       [  OK  ]
   Host network detection                                  [  OK  ]
   DHCP server on /dev/vmnet1                              [  OK  ]
   Host-only networking on /dev/vmnet1                     [  OK  ]
   DHCP server on /dev/vmnet8                              [  OK  ]
   NAT service on /dev/vmnet8                              [  OK  ]
   Host-only networking on /dev/vmnet8                     [  OK  ]
   Virtual ethernet                                        [FAILED]
Unable to stop services for VMware Server

Execution aborted.

I'm not able to stop the vm machines or restart the web access, just by
killing all vmware related pid's.