[CentOS] Backup server

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Jan 14 08:09:18 UTC 2010

Aha! Online backups is what we use otherwise for Windows here. Seems like
Backuppc is really the way to here. Thanks!

FWIW, we used tapes a handful of years back but it was just too much data to
transfer, and there was no budget to get an eight-tape-robot, so we opted for
an online homebrew hd-based solution. That has worked ever since. I'm very
happy with that.
--
/Sorin