[CentOS] OT: free DNS service?

Sun Jan 17 21:49:42 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Keith Keller <kkeller at speakeasy.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 10:42:44AM -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:
>> Looking at the web site of zoneedit it looks pretty serious, so going
>> to zoneedit may be "Plan B".  "Plan A", staying with the current DNS
>> service is the best for me, if they resolve the issue.
>
> I have used zoneedit for some small, low-DNS traffic domains, for many
> years without problems.  If you have a ton of DNS traffic, you can still
> use zoneedit but they may charge you.  Their price structure is here:
>
> http://zoneedit.com/doc/faq.html#faq13

Keith: Thank you for that!    If I need to change from MyDomain's DNS
service, which I've been using for 7 years, I will move to ZoneEdit.
The sites are low traffic, so I don't think they will charge me if I
use their service. Appreciate you sharing your experience! Their web
site isn't fancy but it looks very serious.