[CentOS] Rolodex for linux

David McGuffey

davidmcguffey at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 00:52:53 UTC 2010

As I migrate away from Windows, I need to move the data out of my old
rolodex program (written in Pascal back in the late 80's) into something
that runs on Linux.  The data is stored in csv lines in a text file.

That old custom program output the data to rolodex cards on a pin-feed
dot matrix printer. (Yea...I'm dating myself).

Anyway, does anyone know of a decent rolodex program on linux that also
has the capability of printing to the 3.5" wide rolodex cards?

DaveM